EXTRAORDINARY MINDS IN HOSPITALITY SALES, MARKETING, REVENUE OPTIMIZATION
The HSMAI Top 25 Americas awards recognize leaders in sales, marketing, and revenue optimization of hospitality, travel, and tourism organizations for their accomplishments in the preceding 18 months. Selected by a panel of senior industry executives, “Top 25” awardees are high achievers who stand out through their creativity and innovation, cutting-edge campaigns and programs, triumph in challenging situations and efforts that resulted in dramatic gains.
HSMAI Top 25 2021 Nominations Are Closed: Look For an Announcement of the Class of 2021 Soon!
Nominations for the Top 25 are reviewed by a panel of industry experts selected by HSMAI from among its membership and/or Board of Directors. HSMAI selects judges who have demonstrated exceptional leadership ability and have outstanding knowledge of the hospitality industry. Judges are held to the highest standards of integrity and commitment to honoring those individuals that have shown extraordinary leadership in our industry over the last 18 months. The entire judging process adheres firmly to these guiding principles and judges must recuse themselves from scoring any nomination that may present a conflict of interest. Nominations are scored on a scale of 1-10 for the results of their leadership for specific sales, marketing, and revenue management initiatives.
The HSMAI Americas 2020 Top 25 Extraordinary Minds:
- Todd Arviso, Vice President and Commercial Director, Americas Managed Hotels, Hilton
- Heather Bailey, CHBA, Senior Director, Worldwide Sales – Hotel Sales Optimization, BWH Hotel Group
- Gathan D. Borden, CHDM, Vice President, Marketing, VisitLEX
- Johnathan Capps, Vice President of Revenue, Charlestowne Hotels
- Craig Carbonniere Jr., CHDM, Senior Director of Sales, Milestone, Inc.
- Dana Cariss, CHDM, Vice President, Revenue Strategy and Distribution, CoralTree Hospitality
- Sabrina Cendral, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Club Med
- Denise Chapman, Director of Marketing, Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort & Club
- Sonali Fernando, Regional Director of Revenue, Virgin Hotels
- Elana Friedman, Chief Marketing Officer, AKA
- Bettina Garibaldi, Senior Vice President, Managing Director of Ketchum – Travel, Hospitality and Leisure
- Griff Garwood, Senior Director, Global Media, Marriott International
- Stephanie Glanzer, CMP, Chief Sales Officer and Senior Vice President, MGM Resorts International
- Michael J. Goldrich, CHDM, Global Head of Digital Marketing, Club Quarters
- Eliot Hamlisch, EVP, Loyalty and Revenue Optimization, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- Rhett Hirko, CRME, Global Vice President, Revenue Optimization, Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- Sara Joseph, Senior Vice President, Head of Travel and Lifestyle, BerlinRosen
- Nicole Lierheimer, Vice President, PR and Communications, Accor
- Gissell Moronta CMP, RVP, Sales and Marketing, Atrium Hospitality
- Staci Olney, Vice President, National Sales, Red Roof Inns, Inc.
- Shawn Paley, CHDM, Senior Director, MDS Studio, Marriott International
- Eve Paré, President and CEO, AHGM
- Peter Ricci, CHA, CHSE, CRME, EDD, CHBA, Director, Hospitality and Tourism Management Program, Florida Atlantic University (FAU)
- Anne Sayers, Acting Secretary, Wisconsin Department of Tourism
- David Warman, Principal, Red House Strategy
- Cesar Wurm, Vice President, Commercial and Revenue Management CMH, IHG