EXTRAORDINARY MINDS IN HOSPITALITY SALES, MARKETING, REVENUE OPTIMIZATION
The HSMAI Top 25 Americas awards recognize leaders in sales, marketing, and revenue optimization of hospitality, travel, and tourism organizations for their accomplishments in the preceding 18 months. Selected by a panel of senior industry executives, “Top 25” awardees are high achievers who stand out through their creativity and innovation, cutting-edge campaigns and programs, triumph in challenging situations and efforts that resulted in dramatic gains.
The HSMAI Top 25 Extraordinary Minds 2019 are as follows:
- Tammie Carlisle, Head of Hospitality, Milestone Inc.
- Leah Chandler, Chief Marketing Officer, Discover Puerto Rico
- Alex Ferdinand, Senior Director, Worldwide Sales, Best Western Hotels & Resorts
- Christen Garb, Vice President, Revenue Management-Americas, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts
- Thomas Garzilli, Chief Marketing Officer, Brand USA
- Valerie Gavin, Vice President, Hotel Sales & Marketing, North & Central America, Accor
- Lisa Giamo, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, OTO Development
- Kristie Goshow, Chief Marketing Officer, Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- Lauren Grech, CEO & Co-Founder of LLG Agency & LLG Events, and Adjunct Professor at New York University
- Linda Gulrajani, Vice President, Revenue Strategy & Distribution, Marcus Hotels & Resorts
- Patrick Harrison, Chief Marketing Officer, Visit Tampa Bay
- Matt Jones, Head of Analytics, Travel, Google
- Jonathan Kaplan, Vice President, Global Sales Strategy, IHG Hotels & Resorts
- Nancy Kern, Vice President of Marketing, Coral Tree Hospitality
- Jayna Leach, Vice President of Marketing, Visit Panama City Beach
- Caroline MacDonald, Vice President, Global Sales & Marketing, Rosewood Hotel Group
- Rene Mack, President, Percepture
- Starla Middlebrooks, Director, eCommerce Services, Marriott International
- Frank Passanante, Senior Vice President, Hilton Worldwide Sales Americas, Hilton Worldwide
- Derek Price, Director of Business Development, North America, Expedia Group Media Solutions
- Karin Salinas, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Baha Mar
- Monica Salter, Vice President of Corporate Communications, Outrigger Hospitality Group
- Phil Yi, Vice President, Marketing, Omni Hotels & Resorts
- Tony Yousfi, Vice President, Sales, MGM Resorts International
- Lou Zameryka, Director, Global Chains, Booking.com
Nominations for the Top 25 are reviewed by a panel of industry experts selected by HSMAI from among its membership and/or Board of Directors. HSMAI selects judges who have demonstrated exceptional leadership ability and have outstanding knowledge of the hospitality industry. Judges are held to the highest standards of integrity and commitment to honoring those individuals that have shown extraordinary leadership in our industry over the last 18 months. The entire judging process adheres firmly to these guiding principles and judges must recuse themselves from scoring any nomination that may present a conflict of interest. Nominations are scored on a scale of 1-10 for the results of their leadership for specific sales, marketing, and revenue management initiatives.
Join the celebration honoring this year’s Top 25 by attending the HSMAI Adrian Awards Dinner Reception & Gala, January 21, 2020, at the New York Marriott Marquis. Learn more and register.